Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a few cards...

So....i was going to start a blog and haven't done anything since i made myself a page...guess I'm feeling a little intimidated, and haven't  had a lot of extra time. 

i signed up for a "summer card camp" with the talented Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner today!  I'm so excited and can't wait for the class to begin!!

In the meantime, thought I'd finally take a minute and post a few cards I've done...my pictures probably aren't the best, but I'll try to improve.  : )











i realize i have no idea how to delete one i didn't want on here, or to rotate the picture...hopefully, I'll learn that, too.

2 comments:

  1. I like your style...some beautiful cards are posted. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you blog, the better you get at it, I promise! All of these are wonderful! I look forward to seeing more of your work during summer card camp!

    ReplyDelete